Serving Your Legal NeedsWith Passion, Integrity And Individual Attention

Wills, Trusts And Probate In Central Florida

It’s difficult enough to deal with the grief of losing a family member. It often feels overwhelming to face the prospect of acting as a beneficiary or personal representatives to an estate; especially if you have never had to handle this task before.

The probate attorneys at Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul work with beneficiaries and personal representatives to guide them through the process of probating a will or estate in Central Florida probate courts. Whether you live in Florida, or you live in another state but need to probate an estate in Florida, we can help. Contact our DeLand law office to schedule a consultation.

The Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul Difference

One of the best reasons to work with our law firm is the depth and breadth of experience we bring to your legal matter. Our probate attorneys provide legal guidance, advice and transactional services to help you complete the probate process smoothly. But if unexpected problems should arise, we have lawyers at our firm who can assist.

  • Is there a problem with the sale of a property? Talk with a Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul real estate attorney.
  • Need help transferring the assets of a business? We can draw upon the insights of our business attorneys.

We work with a variety of financial professionals, including CPAs, to handle tax work or the valuation of a property or business. The attorneys at Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul have the legal knowledge and resources to handle every issue that you may encounter with Florida probate.

Probate And Trust Litigation

Are you an heir or beneficiary of an estate that has been mismanaged? Do you believe that a will is invalid or that someone exerted undue influence over an elder, causing him or her to wrongly change a will? There are a number of circumstances in which it is proper, even appropriate, to bring a will contest or probate case to court.

Guardianships And Guardianship Litigation

Instances arise when people are not capable of managing financial, personal or household affairs. An illness or disability at any age can result in the need for a family member to step in and make important decisions.

The guardianship lawyers at Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul can help you and your family obtain temporary or permanent guardianship for an elder or other family member. We also assist families with guardianships and conservatorship for financial decision making on behalf of incapacitated individuals.

For close assistance with the tasks and obstacles of estate administration, or advocacy in a probate conflict, contact our DeLand law office. You can call 386-734-3020 or use our online form.