Serving Your Legal NeedsWith Passion, Integrity And Individual Attention

Real Estate Law In Volusia County

The law office of Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul represents commercial, residential and governmental clients in all real estate matters, including litigation. The diverse and extensive experience of our real estate lawyers gives our firm an edge when developing solutions for our clients’ complex real estate problems.

Whether you are a buyer, seller, or lender, protect your investment. Contact our DeLand law office today for a consultation.

Real Estate Transactions

The Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul law firm handles real estate matters that involve the following transactional representation:

  • Purchase and sale agreements
  • Real estate development
  • Title insurance
  • Real estate closings
  • Mortgage closings, including lender representation
  • Homes, condominiums, business facilities, vacant land
  • Leases
  • Commercial real estate
  • Residential real estate

Our attorneys handle every aspect of the sale or purchase, from the initial offer to the final closing. They guide clients through the process from beginning to end, and are readily available to answer questions and address concerns.

Real Estate Litigation

Unfortunately, when a transaction does not go as planned, you need a lawyer who will fight to protect your interests. Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul handles real estate disputes that involve the following:

  • Contract disputes
  • Foreclosures
  • Zoning and land use
  • Easements and boundary disputes
  • Adverse possession
  • Partition
  • Quiet title
  • Condemnation

If your real estate transaction has a problem, call Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul to solve your legal problems.

Land Use And Zoning

The attorneys at Paul, Elkind, Branz & Paul represent both land owners and developers in the entitlement process. The attorneys are available to consult with you as you conduct your due diligence and guide you through the process of annexation, land use amendments, rezoning, creation of planned unit developments, platting, and site plan approval. Please visit our Permitting and Government Relations page for more information.

To discuss a real estate or land use matter with our knowledgeable lawyers, arrange a consultation at 386-734-3020 or reach out online.